LinkedIn | gauthierraad.com | Showreel | We Film Festivals | CA-AZ
Creative Producer and Filmmaker offering 10+ years of experience creating impactful, fresh, and innovative video content. Skilled content creator with a natural talent for storytelling and the capacity to handle technical editing, business operations, and team leadership requirements. Successful at taking concepts and producing exceptional products. Team-oriented and tactical with a strategic approach to managing diverse requirements.
- Team Leadership, planning, and managing (2800 employees)
- Audiovisual managing for the biggest Performing Arts Festival in Europe.
- Technical Skills: FinalCut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Vmix, OBS Studio, FilmFreeway.
- Film and Video Production: Budget, cameras, lights, sound. Production Processes and Management
International Leadership Program, State of Department – USA – February-March 2023
Creative Director, FearCon Foundation, Phoenix, AZ – October 2022 – Present
– Ensure efficient workflow and workforce performance within the creative team
regarding all the projects as well as the audiovisual channels like the webpage and the annual convention of FEARCON.
– Oversee the day-to-day operations within the creative team.
– Build new and maintain trusted media partner relationships to ensure the best promotion of the foundation’s projects.
– Manage the technical editing, mixing and coloring of the videos shot by the foundation and its partners.
– Manage all the audiovisual technical side of the conventions organized by the foundation.
– Work with the foundation’s internal teams such as other directors and their teams to deliver impactful, fresh, and innovative video content through storytelling.
– Bring international content from around the world to the foundation’s artistic program and all the channels.
Festival Director, A Night Of Misfit Films: Phoenix, AZ – Fantasy Film Festival : Paris – Lebanese Independent Film Festival : Beirut — 2017 – Current
– Managing and supervising the success of the Film Festival from A to Z.
– Film selection
– Organized venues, budgets, guest lists, catering and event timelines
– Hired and trained staff for cross-functional assignments and verified employee knowledge of specific procedures related to each event type. Attended and participated in industry events
– securing the necessary permits and insurance for the event
– building relationships with local contractors and companies that provide goods and services
– staffing the festival
– planning and supervising site setup and breakdown; overseeing a team of event operations coordinators
– book and coordinate with artists and their teams
– in constant motion, making sure that everyone has what they need, that all of the parts are moving smoothly, and that everything is proceeding according to plan.
– creating a seamless experience.
Audio visual Manager, Canadian Independent film Festival, Montreal – March-May 2023
Internationally Awarded Filmmaker, short/Feature films & documentaries 2012 – 2023
Bambino Mia (2023),The Jewish Question (2023), Love Me Tinder (2023), BeLonging (2019), Libertad Beirut (2018), Gayrouth (2015), The Splinter (2012), Good Bye Darling (2012), Sad Man (2017), Invisible (2017), Si C’était à Refaire (2016).
Love me Tinder (Short) 2022
IN THE NAME OF 2020 (Feature Script)
Belonging (Short) 2019
Prize: Save Your Eyes Film Festival (2020) / After Hour Film Festival (2019)
Finalist: European Cinematography AWARDS (ECA) (2020) / Under The Stars International Film Festival (2020) / Kino London presents “The People’s Film Festival” (2020)
Official Selection: Buenos Aires Film Festival (2019) / New York International Films Infest Fe s t iva l NYCIFIF (2019) / Smi t a Pa t I l Documentary and Short Film Festival (2019) / Jaipur International Film Festival (2020) / International Shorts (2019)…
Libertad Beirut (feature) 2018
Prize: Best LGBTIQ Film – International Shorts, Melbourne, Australia (2018). People’s Choice Award – The Indie Film Fest, Phoenix, USA (2019).
Finalist: San Fransisco Independent Film Festival, California, USA (2019).
Official Selection: Best Documentary Feature & Best Foreign Film, iNDIE Film Fest, Phoenix, Arizona (2019) / Best Documentary, Docs Without Borders Film Festival, Delaware, USA (2019), -Best Documentary, Golden Gate International Film Festival, California, USA / Best Documentary, Queen Palm International Film Festival, California, USA
SAD MAN 2017 (Short)
INVISIBLE 2017 (Short)
NO G IN KOREA 2016 (Report)
SI C’ÉTAIT À REFAIRE 2016 (Short)
Gayrouth 2015 (medium length)
Prize: Best cinematography – L.A. Shorts Awards (2015)Silver Award Winner – World Humanitarian Awards/Award of Merit: Special Purpose Productions – Best Shorts Competition (2015)/Gold Award: Documentary Film Competition – California Film Awards.
Official Selection: Los Angeles Independent Film Festival Awards (2015) / Roma Cinema Doc (2015) / Miami Independent Film Festival (2015)/ Phoenix Film Festival (2016) / Best Foreign Language Documentary – Nice IFF 2016 and other international festivals…
INTERTWINED EMOTIONS 2014 (Short)
THE SPLINTER 2012 (Short)
GOODBYE DARLING 2012 (Short)
Audio visual & media Manager, Avignon Festival, France – Mars 2022 – August 2022
– Lead the video creation of media partnership plans for the biggest performing arts festival in France
– Fully develop individual concepts to execution-ready status, including creative considerations, budgets, and related media support. Planned shoots, scheduled talent and oversaw set up for filming- Overseeing operations in my department, ensuring efficient workflow and workforce performance.
– Managing the Livestream of the events of the Festival
– Managing and supervising the international documentaries created during the Festival.
– Choosing and collaborating with the production houses that will work with the Festival. This includes negotiating budgets, and planning and supervising all the production and post-production work.
– Building trusted media partner relationships, and client relationships and working with Agency internal teams such as planners and trading to deliver innovative responses to briefs, negotiate competitive rates and exceed client expectations.
Production Manager, France 24, Paris, France – 2021
– Created workforce planning for quarterly scheduling and processes. Coordinated production requirements with material handling and staffing functions. Established and updated production schedules to meet changing demands.
– Planned production operations while establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing processes
STUDIO DIRECTOR & Video Producer, Idealco, Paris, France — 2020
– Forecasted, scheduled and monitored project timelines, personnel performance and cost efficiency
– Creatively developed and filmed various video content. Directing Nationwide Livestream events: National assembly of the biodiversity – National assembly of the water planning strategy – National Assembly of the high Internet speed
– Film and Television Production: Wide-ranging knowledge of film and video projects to completion. Effective at organizing and planning shoots. Ability to write and edit scenes, treatments, and scripts.
– Organized events: – 10th national assembly of biodiversity (Massy) Link – National assembly of the water planning strategy (Dijon) Link – National Assembly of the high Internet speed (Sables d’Olonne) Link – EDF, Crédit d’impôts, ministry of information.
STUDIO DIRECTOR, CHOYOU, Paris, France — 2016 – 2107. Clients: Salesfroce, Easyvista, Dropbox, Opentext, Skype, SNCF
Freelance: Artistic Producer
- Theatre Métro. Rita B. Shows
- Nozze Di Figaro
- Opera Il Barbiere
Production & Distribution Assistant
- Ampersand, Paris
- Decideur TV, Paris
- Tvprod, Paris
Photographer & Photojournalist
- DES TRAINS PAS COMME LES AUTRES – France 5
- SPICEE platform
Corporate Video Producer
- PHYSICAL THERAPY PROJECT
- UA – MUSIQUE DE CHAMBRE
- SAGESSE HIGH SCHOOL
- TICKET LAB PROJECT
Ad Content Producer
EDUCATION: Montpellier University, France — 2014 Master Of arts: Film & Video Production
PRESS: SHOUTOUt Arizona – Voyage Phoenix – Canvas Rebel – Indfilm
Languages: English – French – arabic – Spanish (Beginner)